Aerosols and Exclusive Huggers
Welcome to Huggers. The only way to describe these innovative and latest development in pucks, is to say they “hug” your aluminum tubes.
This is the single gentlest way to hold the tube while maintaining tube stability, perfectly upright, and on center without causing any damage to the tube.
Why Use Huggers?
- Tube is always held straight up
- Impossible for tube to tilt
- Highly Chemical Resistant
- Large lead-in for tube inserting
- Easy color codes for different sizes
- Reduced scrap due to damaged tubes
- Holds appropriately during water bath testing
- Large through hole for bottom coding
- Thin wall aluminum tubes will not be damaged
- Made from 100% virgin high-impact polypropylene plastic
- Allows for greater can tolerances while maintaining appropriate fit
- Allows all water to drain with no hidden pockets to trap water
- Easily runs through automatic puck inserting and de-pucking machines
- Common sizes available in 300 and 211 diameter with no tooling charge
- Large non-exposed plated washer will not rust due to wear on conveyor or dead plates